For new students enrolling in Al Mawakeb, registration begins Mid-April onwards.
- 01All new students from KG to Grade 12 must sit for and pass an assessment & an interview. (Application fee/student is non-refundable).
- 02The results of the assessment and interview will not be disclosed until all documents have been submitted to the registrar’s office.
- 03All parents (father or mother) must proceed to the Registration/Accounts department in school to complete the registration procedures, database and payment.
- 04Parents must sign and approve the recommendations after the entrance assessment (including special and Academic Support classes).
- 05Registration will be cancelled if a student fails to join the school for a period of 3 consecutive weeks of the academic year without prior written notice.
- 06Registration to any class is not final until all the proper documentation is available with the administration, the annual tuition fees settled in full as per the procedure for the settlement of school fees, the signing of the KHDA contract and after the approval of the relevant authority.
- 07New Students applying from outside Dubai: Legalized transfer papers must be submitted before the end of September.
- 08Grade 10, 11 and 12 students must submit a passport copy with residence visa valid for at least 6 months and the original Emirates ID.
- 09I understand that the school may take photographs of my child(ren) and may use these images in their school’s printed publications, as well as on the website or social media platforms.