Encouraging fitness and leading a healthy lifestyle is a priority at our schools. We firmly believe that students must learn to make healthy choices with their meals and develop a habit of being physically active.
- All students are encouraged to bring healthy and nutritious snacks to be eaten during break time
- Sugary drinks, carbonated drink, candy, chips and sugary cookies are discouraged.
- Energy drinks are not permitted in the school
- School does not allow birthday celebrations in classes. Parents are asked to not send birthday or any occasion cakes
- We encourage students to bring snacks in reusable containers and reusable water bottles to support reduction of waste and encourage recycling
Students of KG and Gr.1 are required to bring packed lunch from home. Snack is eaten in class under the supervision of the class teacher before exiting to the playground. Cafeteria is not available for these grades. Clear guidelines for students in KG for packed lunch are provided for parents in the beginning of the year.