We offer a comprehensive career guidance program where students receive utmost exposure to all necessary information as they prepare for the university application process, and remain informed about today’s job market and opportunities.
Our career guidance program aims to:
- Ensure that all students are well prepared to transition from high school to college.
- Ensure that students entering college are prepared to successfully continue their studies without need for remediation.
- Match courses realistically to the students’ abilities and aspirations.
- Assist students in preparing university application forms, curricula vitae (CVs), personal statements, recommendation letters and whatever else needed to get ready for college and job interviews.
- Provide students with full access to an extensive database of contacts with leading universities around the world.
- Host career and university fairs every year, drawing representatives from local and international universities including UK, USA, Canada, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East.